Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro
Tastings, located at Patriot Place, is a casual yet upscale bistro. It offers customers a menu that changes constantly, due to its use of local farms and fishermen for its ingredients. Tastings also offers an award winning wine list and live entertainment. Wine tastings are Tuesday nights and are free if you order an entree over $20.
- Fax: 508-203-9469
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, 5pm - midnight; Sat, 12pm - midnight; Sun, 12pm - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: tastingswinebarandbistro.com/food/index.php
- Specialties: Locally sourced organic & sustainable dining
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Keeping our carbon footprint small, providing the best hospitality possible, and working with local farms and community members is our way of giving back to the local community that has supported us since 2008!
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Award Winning Mac and Cheese, Point Judith Calamari
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Benjamin Lacy
- Features: Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Dress code: Casual