Doolittle Home is a retirement community that caters to seniors ages 65 and older. It has large common areas, sun rooms, dining facilities, gardens, decks and activity rooms, Doolittle Home offers residency and respite programs, life care, an on-site nursing staff and a wide variety of activities, including entertainment, exercise, crafts, bingo and more. For information on rates and admission, call the number or visit the website provided.
- Fax: 508-698-1776
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1915
- Insurance accepted: Call for details
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Perfect, deficiency-free survey from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Affiliations: Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce,
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The Doolittle Home provides retirement living for both men and women with a unique twist: the contract there guarantees care for life. It is the only retirement community licensed by the Commonwealth of Mass. as a "Life Care" facility.
- Services: On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff
- Features: On-site activities