Foxborough's School Committee will meet Monday at 7 p.m. in the Foxborough High School Media Center to discuss the following business:
- 7:20 p.m. - Teaching and Learning Highlights Seventh Grade - Exchange City Ms. Alison Mello, Ahern School Students
- 7:35 p.m. - Acceptance of Donations - Ms. Debbie Spinelli
- 7:45 p.m. - Revision of 2013-2014 School Calendar - Ms. Debbie Spinelli
- 7:55 p.m. - Mid-Year Update of Strategic Plan and Superintendent’s Entry Plan – Three Key Strategies Ms. Debbie Spinelli
- 8:30 p.m. - Superintendent Evaluation Mid-cycle Review - Ms. Debbie Spinelli
- 8:45 p.m. - Second Reading of Policies - Ms. Beverley Lord, Ms. Tina Belanger
- 9 p.m. - Statement of Interest for Burrell Elementary School - Ms. Debbie Spinelli, Mr. Bill Yukna
- 9:15 p.m. - Other Matters Go into executive session for the purpose of discussing negotiating strategies with Union Personnel (Foxborough Education Association - Professionals).
The Committee will not return to open session. Click here for the school committee's full agenda.