The following meetings will be held in Foxborough this week, July 23-27:
Monday, July 23:
- The Foxborough Historical Commission will be meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Memorial Hall, the corner of South. Click here to view the agenda.
- Monday's Board of Health meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. has been cancelled.
Tuesday, July 24:
- The Foxborough Permanent Municipal Planning & Building Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Media Center. Click here to view the agenda.
- Foxborough's School Committee will hold a workshop meeting at 6 p.m. in the Chapel Meeting House on 68 Mill St. Click here to view the agenda.
- Foxborough's Board of Selectmen will meet in the Andrew A. Gala, Jr. Meeting Room of at 7 p.m. Click here to view the agenda.
Wednesday, July 25:
- Southeastern Regional Negotiations Subcommittee will meet at 8:30 a.m. in at Southeastern Regional High School in Easton. Click here to view the agenda.
- The Kraft Organization Association and Town Discussion Group will hold a meeting at 7:05 p.m. in the Town Manager's office at Town Hall. Click here to view the agenda.
Thursday, July 26:
- Foxborough's Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Gala Meeting Room of Town Hall. Click here to view the agenda.