The following meetings will be held in Foxborough this week.
Monday, Aug. 6:
- Board of Health, 7 p.m. at Andrew Gala Jr. Meeting Room, Town Hall: The Board of Health will address food code violations that occurred at Mai Pearl restaurant at 121 Main St., Foxborough and discuss septic repairs at America's Best Value Inn on 105 Washington St. To view the board's full agenda, click here.
Tuesday, Aug. 7:
- Southeastern Regional School Building Committee, 10 a.m. at Ralph Armstead Conference Room, South Easton: To view the agenda, click here.
- Board of Selectmen, 7 p.m. at Andrew Gala Jr. Meeting Room, Town Hall: Selectmen are expected to reopen a continued public hearing with D&N Corporations DBA regarding the transfer of all alcohol restaurant license
from MJ Holding to D&N for use at Christina's Fireside Grille. The public hearing was continued from July 24. Click here to read more on the ... The board is also expected to hear from Town Manager Kevin Paicos regarding Attorney General Martha Coakley's fines against National Grid and there will be a discussion with Marilyn Edge about the tobacco program funded by the Bureau of Substance Abuse. To view the full agenda, click here.
Thursday, Aug. 9:
- Planning Board, 7 p.m. at Andrew Gala Jr. Meeting Room, Town Hall: The Planning Board has a schedule meeting Thursday.
Saturday, Aug. 11:
- Foxborough Historical Commission, 9 a.m. at Memorial Hall: The historical commission will review past activities and hold a workshop.