1. Jobs for Foxboro will be holding an open house today at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel & Spa from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wynn Resort senior employees will be on hand to answer questions.
2. Don't forget to vote in Foxborough Patch's Best of Hair Salons poll. Voting closes Friday at 9 a.m.
3. Filter will be performing at Showcase Live at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com.
4. Fire Chief Roger Hatfield and Animal Control Officer Sue Thibedeau will be talking about animal safety in emergencies at the Foxborough Agricultural Commission's meeting at the McGinty Room of the Foxborough Public Safety Building, 8 Chestnut St., at 6 p.m.
5. The elementary schools will be serving pasta with sauce for lunch, chicken patty on a bun, salad, veggies and first, while the and the high school will have cheese lasanga or pasta with meat, garlic breadstick, Caesar sald, veggie cuts and fruit.