Fall is finally here and many of us will be spending our weekends out and about enjoying the foliage, harvests and many activities of the season.
One of those activities, especially as we get closer to Halloween, is pumpkin picking.
To help you get out and enjoy the season, Foxborough Patch has compiled a list of pumpkin patches and corn mazes located within an hour of town. Here's what we found:
Fairmount Fruit Farm (887 Lincoln St., Franklin):
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Offers: Pumpkin picking and a variety of fresh fruits for purchase.
Jane and Paul's Farm (33 Fruit St., Norfolk):
- Hours: Monday - Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Offers: Hay rides, corn maze and pumpkin picking.
Pakeen Farm (109 Elm St., Canton):
- Hours: Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Closed Monday - Friday.
- Offers: Pumpkin picking, Jack-O-Lanterns, sugar pumpkins, mini pumpkins, gourds, cornstalks, straw bales an hardy mums.
Tangerini's Spring Street Farm, Inc. (130 Spring St., Millis)
- Hours: Open daily beginning at 9 a.m.
- Offers: Pumpkin picking, hay rides and more.
Ward's Berry Farm (614 South Main St., Sharon)
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Offers: Pumpkin picking, hay rides.
Where is your go-to pumpkin picking farm close to Foxborough? Tell us in the comments!