This page is dedicated to cancellations and closures as well as other information involving Hurricane Sandy affecting Foxborough. Bookmark this page because it will be updated as new information becomes available. If you have information to share, post it in the comments section below!
- All public schools
- MEGA BUSINESS EXPO - Due to the State of Emergency with Hurricane Sandy, the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce along with the Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce, Milford Area Chamber of Commerce and Gillette Stadium have rescheduled the Mega Business Expo for Nov. 14th from 3 to 7 p.m.
- Dooley Trash announced its trash/recycling schedule will be on schedule Tuesday. Monday's Dooley curbside trash and recycling will also be picked up Tuesday. All other collection days this week will be pick up on your regularly scheduled day. You are asked to have your trash and recycling containers to the curb by 7 a.m.
- Russell trash will also be operating on a normal schedule.
- Sign up for Foxborough's Reverse 911 by clicking here.
- The Invensys Foxboro YMCA Branch reported having no power at 10 p.m. Monday. The Bernon Family Branch in Franklin and the North Attleboro Branch do have power and the YMCA's plan is to open those two branches at normal time Tuesday.
- The Hockomock Area YMCA Foxboro Branch School Age Program will take place Tuesday at Mansfield Branch - the Mansfield Arts & Education Center - at 40 Balcom St. beginning at 7 a.m.
Know of any closures or cancellations Tuesday in Foxborough? Tell us in the comments section below!
- All public schools
- Foxborough Regional Charter School
- Foxborough Town Hall (closing at noon)
- Boyden Public Library (closing at noon)
- All Hockomock Area YMCA Facilities (closing at 11 a.m.)
- Patriot Place (closing at 2 p.m.)
- Trader Joe's (closing at 4 p.m.)
- Staples at Patriot Place (closing at 4 p.m.)
- Bass Pro Shops (closing at 4 p.m.)
- BOYDEN LIBRARY – Music and Fun for Little Pumpkins with Miss Pam, scheduled for Monday, Oct. 29 at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. has been cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy. The library plan to reschedule the program and notices will go out when it’s time to register.
- HOCKOMOCK AREA YMCA – Classes however, are cancelled due to the Y's inclement weather policy, which states that if schools are closed for inclement weather, programs are cancelled as well.
- JOE KENNEDY CANCELS APPEARANCE-Congressional candidate Joe Kennedy has cancelled his visit to Commons Eatery and Cafe in Foxborough Monday afternoon.
- AA MEETING KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS - Monday's AA meeting at the Knights of Columbus on Church Street has been cancelled.
Follow Patch: Whether it’s our free morning e-mail newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, downloading our app or returning to our homepage, come back to Foxborough Patch today and throughout the storm for the latest on information about the storm and how it's affecting Foxborough.