The Software Fulfillment Specialist will work within a team environment and produce the highest quality standards when receiving orders, Inventory, manufacturing DVD’s, fulfilling products, the creation of security assemblies, performing export documentation, packing and shipping orders, all while exceeding customer expectations.
In addition you will:
- Process orders by performing the operations of burning keys, certificates, and the fulfillment of orders
- Effectively Manufacture CD’s and DVD’s by following the quality processes defined in our ISO 9001 systems manual
- Order validation and inspection to ensure accuracy of configurations, products and documents
- Receive US Mail and sort as required.
- Perform all the legal requirements for exporting products by creating commercial invoices, SED, NAFTA, Certificate of Quality, Certificate of Origin and any other related exporting documents
- Receive in any packages or inventory into the system in order to properly track goods and allow payments to take place
- Ensure timely escalation of customer order issues
- Have the ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization
- Perform the task of processing and receiving in all returned merchandise
- Familiarize with export controls and customs regulations, shipping practices for export shipments, Commercial invoices, SED, NAFTA, and Certificates of Origin
- Demonstrate an understanding of the major shipping carriers systems, DHL, Federal Express and UPS
- High School diploma / GED or international equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years shipping, receiving and fulfillment experience in relevant area
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Software licensing creation
- Exporting experience
- Strong facilitation skills
- Familiar with shipping carriers systems (i.e. UPS, Fed Ex and DHL)
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), influential and collaborative skills
- Conscientious with attention to detail, with ability to concentrate for extended periods of time
- Strong Troubleshooting / Problem Solving Skills
- Strong external customer focus and customer orientation
- Action oriented - takes responsibility for decisions, actions & results
- Ability to work in a diverse global environment, influencing and cooperating with multiple teams simultaneously
The General Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility for managing all aspects of a Charming Charlie retail store. This key position will create a selling environment that is focused on customer service and achieving business results. You must have a personality and attitude that creates an environment where Associates enjoy coming to work every day and customers love to shop. We are helping women find their fabulous and a General Sales Manager will Charming Charlie will drive that excitement in the customer experience!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding people
- Coaching and developing team to achieve results
- Communicating, executing and managing internal and external marketing and visual merchandising initiatives to achieve Charming Charlie goals
- Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff
- Establishing and monitoring scheduling, staffing and payroll
- Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
- Analyzing various business reports to understand trends and opportunities
- Managing all scheduling and payroll functions to maximize sales and productivity while meeting/exceeding company financial goals
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years retail management experience in a high volume / high unit, multi-million dollar fashion retail environment is required
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices, and retail operations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to recruit, select, and develop the best talent
- Proven track record of results with a high level of business acumen
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Multi-lingual is beneficial
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Designing content for homepage, landing pages, newsletters, CRM emails, banners and promotions.
- Collaborates with channel managers to design and execute on design and implementation of content projects
- Planning and tracking of projects to prioritize and focus on key organization goals
- Engage content and platform management partners throughout the organization to build best practices and synergies, streamline workflow and improve efficiency
- Develop processes and templates to ensure quality and consistency; coordinate training with other department members as necessary
- A bachelor degree in Web Design with experience in content management and website administration.
- Must have an understanding of all elements and best practices of SEO, end user experience, creative design; ensures consistency of vision on communication campaigns that may extend to print, video or other uses
- Excellent attention to detail and proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong content and layout design skills, in tune with Web 2.0 tools and capabilities, and aware of how these tools and technologies could be used to improve communications with our target audience.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work to support and align to organization strategic goals
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Content Management Systems
- Technical skill proficiencies required: HTML/HTML5, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, JQuery and JS
The Assistant Manager has responsibility for assisting in the operation of a 99 Restaurant, and all departments.
You will ensure guest satisfaction, sales increases and maximum profitability, in accordance with company goals, policies, and procedures - in support of the company Mission Statement, “We Treat People Right”. You will also assist in recruitment, training, motivation, and development of staff. He/she is also responsible for continued personal development.
We would like for you to have 2+ years of restaurant management.
The Foxboro Public Schools seeks a long-term substitute Grade 2 teacher from on or about March 11, 2014 through on or about June 30, 2014.