The Walter Morris Company Foxboro, MA seeks a motivated professional to join our successful team in Customer Service. The successful candidate will process orders, research questions and respond to customers' needs and requests with exceptional customer service. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Floor Supervisor at Eastern Mountain Sports
If you love outdoor sports but don't love your current job, you could be our next Floor Supervisor. This exciting position works closely with the Store Manager to create and maintain the best possible experience for our customers. You'll need proven retail management or customer service experience along with exceptional organization and communication skills. Most importantly, you'll need a genuine passion for "mntn life" and the desire to share it with others.
- Must enjoy working with people;
- Passion for outfitting customers;
- Equal passion for outdoor sports!
- Excellent ability to monitor and manage customer service on the sales floor.
- 1-2 years retail management or customer service experience in the outdoor sport industry.
- Must actively participate in at least three of the sports Eastern Mountain Sports caters to.
Senior Network Analyst at Invensys
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position at which career may plateau.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Determines and develops approach to solutions. May function as project lead or supervise/mentor other personnel.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
This position is responsible for painting surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques.
- Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Inspect wheels to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
- Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
- Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish. Apply or retouch paint as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
- Complete required paperwork and submit according to company procedures
- Maintain tools in good working condition
- Maintain inventory of all job related materials i.e. plugs, invoices, etc
- Follow company procedures and policies at all times
- Return all calls, pages, etc. on a timely basis (minimum same day)
- Follow company procedures, policies and practices at all times
- 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required or collision repair technical school training.
- Effective communication and interaction skills helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift up to 45 pounds (light hand tools, etc.) Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
Foxborough Regional Charter School seeks eight substitute teachers for Grades K-12. Pay is $75 a day.