UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
- Must have retail management experience as an Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Must have hands-on experience leading the Merchandising function (i.e., responsible for inventory, merchandise content, merchandise presentation) and/or the Operations function (i.e., responsible for front end, customer service, receiving, freight processing, human resources) at store level.
- Must have a passion for driving sales and leading the business from the sales floor.
- Must have well-developed leadership, communication, and team building skills.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and tenacity to deliver results.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and a personal accountability mindset.
Position & Accountabilities:
- Assist with investment management and direct investment due diligence in collaboration with the Director of Investments. Communicate routinely with Director of Investments and business leaders on capital markets, portfolio characteristics and strategy.
- Assists in daily management and oversight of the portfolios including monitoring credit and working with external investment resources/management
- Assists in assessing risk of new investment products and strategies
- Develop and analyze investment modeling
- Produce investment portfolio analytics, attribution analysis and portfolio reporting. Conduct reconciliation of investment holdings and performance data.
- Maintain CRM database
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of general risk concepts, investment trends, practices and analytics Experience with third party investment accounting software packages a plus
- Organized and detail oriented, Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- Ability to manage and advance multiple priorities
- Confidentiality and discretion required
As a Designer you will perform the following essential functions:
- Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attend all ULTA mandatory educations events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhere to ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
- Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for:
- Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Cosmetology license.
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Maintains base of payroll clients on all products, including Taxpay, Paylink, Direct Deposit, BTR reporting, and check signing and stuffing in order to meet client payroll, Human Resource, and employee benefit service needs.
- Contacts clients daily according to set schedules in order to obtain payroll data, including salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations, and employee deductions or adjustments.
- Keys all payroll-related data necessary to process and meet appointment schedules.
- Provides quality client service to maintain a high rate of client retention.
- Maintains knowledge of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws to develop a trusted relationship with our clients. Corresponds with federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of clients to resolve problems.
- Maintains client files to ensure efficient operation and improved client service.
- Researches and resolves client and system problems to ensure accurate payroll reports and tax returns.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote a positive quality service image.
- May participate in conducting branch training sessions to empower and develop employees.
- Continues self-study modules to become a senior payroll specialist.