- Collaborates with SPED Liaison in lesson plan development and modification
- Implements in-class services to directly address IEP goals
- Works collaboratively with classroom teacher
- Uses a variety of instructional and behavior management strategies
- Provides verbal and brief written reports on individual student progress; maintains accurate and appropriate records/data
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the small group setting in the classroom.
- Communicates with parents through various means to discuss student progress as agreed upon with SPED liaison
- Attends in-services and independently seeks to increase knowledge of disabilities and instructional strategies.
- Attends IEP meetings as requested/necessary
- Reviews and refers to IEPs as necessary to provide appropriate services
- Consults with specialists (OT, PT, Speech) as needed
- Early Childhood or Elementary Education Certification
- Experience working with children is required
- Positive attitude
- Supports district initiatives
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The New England Revolution and the New England Patriots are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, responsible candidates for Gillette Stadium Designated Driver Program / Be a HERO Campaign. The Be a HERO Campaign at Gillette Stadium helps promote the use of sober designated drivers at Revolution and Patriots home games and encourages fans to pledge to select a designated driver from their group who chooses to stay sober, drive everyone else home safely and make sure everyone buckles up.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Availability to work all Revolution and Patriots home games
- Promote program on game day and informing patrons about responsible drinking and the importance of having a designated driver at all times
- Coordinators are required to maintain the lifestyle that the Designated Driver Program/Be a HERO Campaign promotes
- Coordinators will take a pledge to never drive drunk, always have a designated driver, not provide alcohol to minors and buckle up every time
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Excellent oral communication skills
- ositive outgoing demeanor and enthusiasm
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Background in sport and/or event/facilities management preferred
- Knowledge of TEAM / Designated Driver Program
Majesco is seeking an outstanding software engineer for our Foxboro, MA location. The ideal candidate will have experience developing large-scale backend systems. The current platform development language is Scala, with a mix of some legacy code in Java and Groovy. We utilize the Play 2.0 and Grails web frameworks. Qualified candidates will have experience with these technologies; however we understand that even a great engineer would be capable of ramping up some of these languages and/or tools.
- 5+ years of professional, server-side Java experience
- 3+ years development experience in platforms, REST web services, or SaaS.
- Database integration with SQL or NoSQL
- 3+ years building and deploying to live, high volume servers
- Love of Games!
Big plus – professional experience in any of the following
- Scala development (hobby ok)
- Large scale distributed systems (MOM/EDS/etc)
- Web Frameworks: Play or Grails
- Databases: MongoDB or MySQL
- Build Systems: Maven or Ant
- Junit or TDD
- Server stack debugging
- Responsible for coordinating functional tasks within a warehouse environment. Manages work orders and customer accounts as necessary.
- Coordinates processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receives packages and inventories equipment and materials. Operates forklift.
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Maintains an adequate supply of CPE and other material for issue.
- Orders materials based on determined material min/max order points to ensure proper inventory stock. Prepares and issues CPE on a daily basis
- to comply with installation requirements. Collects CPE, system equipment, and other supplies.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits appropriate reports.
- Prepares inventory material requisitions in the inventory management system using web-based reports and systems.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management systems.
- Processes repair orders for CPE and other electronics for shipment/receipts from vendors and maintains the appropriate logs for the same.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Work schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 7 am to 3:30 pm
The Sage School is a community of advanced learners marked by high morale and deep engagement in an inspiring curriculum. In a nurturing environment, students are challenged to strive, allowed to stumble, and guided to realize their full potential. A leader in the field of gifted education, The Sage School offers an academic program rooted in rich content, depth of study, intellectual rigor, and skills acquisition. Ultimately, with a balanced approach to life and learning, Sage students confidently apply their gifts, creativity, and curiosity to the world beyond Sage.
The Sage School, a K-8 day school in Foxboro, MA, is seeking a full time Associate Director of Marketing, Enrollment and Alumni Relations. This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits and begins immediately.
The Associate Director of Marketing, Enrollment and Alumni Relations will be an integral part of the school's leadership team, reporting directly to the Head of School. Marketing of The Sage School, a PK-8 school for academically gifted students, is the highest priority for this position. In addition, the Associate Director will manage the admission process and the organization of several alumni events.
We are seeking a strategic and visionary thinker, with experience marketing a niche independent school, a creative communicator, and a hands-on, detail oriented team player capable of working in concert with all constituents.
The Sage School offers competitive compensation and benefits. The Sage School is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us online at www.sageschool.org.