Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
- Processes all salary changes due to merit increases, promotions, or range adjustments. Ensures that all necessary documents have been received, information accurately entered into the computer data base, and forwarded to payroll. Maintains Human Resources data base, and provides reports to managers as needed.
- Works with the Human Resources Manager to participate in salary and benefits surveys throughout the year. Assists with analyzing data and recommending changes to salary ranges. Maintains salary range information and records.
- Answers routine benefits questions for managers and employees, and assists with problem solving. Acts as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers to resolve problems and clarify benefits.
- Ensures that all necessary forms and documentation are completed for any workers compensation claims, or short term or long term disability claims. Ensures that all parties are kept informed, and that proper follow up is conducted.
- Assists with annual benefits renewals, including the negotiations and necessary enrollment procedures.
- Works with department managers in writing and placing job vacancy ads. Assists with screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and assists with hiring when necessary, creating or updating position descriptions as needed.
- Conducts new employee orientations, ensuring all necessary forms and documents are completed and returned. Enters new employee information into computer data base, working closely with Payroll and Information Services. Sets up all necessary personnel files, answers questions, and follows up as needed.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees leaving the company, providing them with pertinent and accurate information, notifying necessary health/insurance providers. Conducts, writes up, and distributes the exit interview.
- Handles and maintains all files, records, and reports for the Training and Career Development program. Sets up classes, tracks costs, and follows up on evaluations.
- Assists the Human Resources Manager with the development and implementation of training programs.
- Works with the Human Resources Team and Human Resources Manager to assist with the planning, communicating, and tracking of company-wide special events throughout the year.
- Works with the Employee Newsletter Team; organizes, plans and produces the company newsletter.
- Handles and maintains all necessary files, binders, and clerical functions of the department.
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience.
- Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and zero to four years previous experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Preferred: SHRM.
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- HR, payroll, and accounting experience may be required.
The Stock Lead will be responsible for ensuring the processing of merchandise in stores and the delivering of product to the sales floor in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all processing of merchandise in stores
- Responsible for leading and managing a shipment processing team
- Manage recovery and replenishment on the store floor at all times
- Maintain stock areas and back room as needed, ensuring organized and clean environment
- Assist store management team on other tasks, as needed
- This position will also be a key holder
- High school diploma plus 1 year of retail experience is required
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, retail operations, and loss prevention policies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record of results with a high level of business acumen
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Lifting of boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Standing and walking up to eight (8) hours per shift
- Teaching toddlers at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Encourage toddlers budding skills as they explore, sing, climb, catch, run and experiment
- Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
- Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
- Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and development
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
- At Bright Horizons, we recognize our people are our greatest asset and support the whole person, enabling you to have the capacity, energy, and resiliency to successfully integrate work and personal life.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- CDA or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Professionally manage client accounts and support Account Executives to ensure client, customer and company expectations are adhered to.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with the Corporate Service Center to ensure accurate processing of orders to meet 75% goal of untouched orders.
- Communicate all vital account information to clients relative to our customers’ shipping/routing guides, preferred carriers, and policy changes.
- Ensure order entry database is maintained with accurate client/customer information to include customer authorized product codes in eXchangeBridge.
- Generate and execute legal binding contracts for all retailers.
- Resolves problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Comply with Company and Client expectations on Client Fund Management and procedure. Issue client check drafts in a timely and accurate manner and maintain check log accurately.
- Organizes and files client correspondence, contracts, bill backs and deductions and achieve client expectation in management and processing claims and deductions.
- Maintains Client Open Deductions at 90 days or less according to Company standards.
- May assist with client/company planning tools.
- Prepare and participate in client self audits with Account Executives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services to both new and existing customers while engaging with them in a retail store location. Communicate effectively with customers to inform them of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Educate and assist them on their purchase decision and offer the best possible technology solution to meet their needs. Explain and illustrate the advantages of their purchase decision and place an order on their behalf while they are inside the retail store. Demonstrate strong customer-focused service, both on and off the sales floor, and transform every customer interaction into a positive customer experience.
- Provide effective collaboration with other Comcast employee's and exhibit strong skills in the areas of relationship-building and sales presentation.
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology, especially around Comcast products and services. Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions. Evaluate customers' potential product needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Utilize retention techniques to proactively retain existing customers from canceling service.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability-based culture.
- Manage store inventory, process equipment transactions, and handle high volumes of cash and other payment activity with a focus of maximizing the customer experience.
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume environment and, where applicable, cover multiple store locations throughout the operating area; may be asked to travel to other Customer Service Centers to offer additional support.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.