Business Leader at Invensys
- Role Purpose: This senior level Business Leader will effectively manage risk and enhance business performance of Commercial Contractual management of Global Nuclear projects and 3rd party suppliers/contracts.
- Through a combination of direct oversight (risk criteria based) , and executive oversight and support through a small team - Manage the commercial aspects of customer contracts, partnership agreements and sub-contracts work closely with project management, engineering, supply chain and legal for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support developing business opportunities as well as developing, negotiating and agreeing, mobilizing, managing and closing customer contracts and allied partnership agreements and sub-contracts.
- Key integral part of ‘cradle to grave’ project delivery methodology via bid & tender, handover and delivery /execution.
- Identify, assess , quantify and mitigate Commercial and Contractual risk throughout the delivery /execution lifecycle.
- Ensure CCM for Nuclear delivery is deployed and implemented , with appropriate targets and goals for CCM defined, measured and delivered
- Provide guidance on commercial process, policy, procedures, tools and resources, and ensure compliance with the Invensys CCM process and governance guidelines/process/standards.
- Align and drive transparency and control via standard reporting, reviews and access to deliverables. Actively support and engage the project/execution teams in reviews and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Engineering background preferred
- 10+ years of experience in commercial contract management
- Strong subject matter skills - knowledge of contracting, regulatory and compliance issues
- Strong team working skills - relationship management, interpersonal, communication (both written and spoken), negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional teams
The Ambulatory Practice Assistant II is primarily responsible for appropriately greeting and welcoming all customers who visit the practice, including recording their arrival in the practice management system, distributing necessary institutional and practice-specific forms, requesting that patients review and verify existing demographic and insurance information, setting certain expectations for patients regarding their visit, and responding to customers’ information needs. Responsible for answering and appropriately managing incoming telephone calls. The Ambulatory Practice Assistant II is responsible for monitoring patients in the waiting room and assisting in related patient flow processes. Responsible for collecting co-payments, cash receipts and performing reconciliation. This position is responsible for performing various administrative and clerical duties required to support the practice and providers, and may be required to perform other tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency in administrative skills.
- Act as a super user for scheduling, registration, and billing systems. Provide training and assistance to others in these areas.
- May perform more complex or specialized functions (i.e. surgical scheduling) at highest competency level.
- Utilize knowledge of HMO’s, managed care and other third party insurers, and troubleshoots insurance issues as appropriate.
- Assist with training and orienting staff as needed.
- Provide cross coverage as needed.
- Assist with special projects as directed.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Level of education required: Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year applicable work experience required.
- Some additional training in office systems or other post high school education preferred.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Must be computer literate.
- Three or more years of customer service experience or experience in a hospital setting preferred. Must have good communication skills and at least moderate proficiency in keyboard skills.
- Must understand the overall goals and systems of the facility; communicate effectively with socially diverse group of patients visiting their providers for problems that may be life threatening; coping with the anxiety and stress often created in such a situation; communicate well with a large group of physicians and mid-level providers working in a face-paced and demanding environment; respect the strict confidentiality of medical records and information.
Elementary Paraprofessional at Foxboro Regional Charter School
The paraprofessional will provide academic support to students within the regular education setting, in a Kindergarten classroom. Responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining a balanced schedule, planning small-group lessons, and participating in all grade level meetings and assigned duties. Progress monitoring of student academics, along with reporting results and data to the classroom teacher, will be required.
Controller at Tree Tech Inc.
Controller Tree Tech Inc of Foxboro is seeking full time or part time (retired) controller for our busy, growing business. Candidate must have solid experience with proven track record, self motivated, honest and creative. For more information contact Andy Felix 508 889 6110 8-5:00 m-f send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.