Tree Tech Inc of Foxboro has career opportunities for experienced Arborists, Tree climbers and Ornamental pruners. Valid drivers license mandatory. CDL preferred. Wages commensurate with experience, lic and certifications. Yearround work with good benefits and safe environment. Contact Andy Felix 508-889-6110 (8-5:00) or email andyfelix@ treetechinc.net
The Kitchen Manager has responsibility for assisting in the operation of a 99 Restaurant.
You will ensure guest satisfaction, sales increases and maximum profitability, in accordance with company goals, policies, and procedures. You will support of the company Mission Statement, “We Treat People Right”. You will also assist in all hiring, training and development of HOH employees and their continued development
We would like for you to have 2+ years of restaurant kitchen management experience, along with a passion for creating high quality food, a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team.
The Doolittle Home is a unique not for profit retirement community located in Foxboro, MA. We are currently seeking a dynamic, professional and talented Part Time Marketing/ Social Media/ Community Outreach/Sales/Event Management person. Independent marketing consultants looking for a long-term position are encouraged to apply. Experience in the senior health care field preferred.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Identify opportunities for growth, be a creative thinker with the ability to carry the idea to fruition.
- Attend networking & social events, health fairs, expos, etc. in the community
- Motivated self-starter that will build new relationships with qualified referral providers in our local market. Maintain existing relationships.
- Basic-Intermediate Social Media skills, Facebook, Twitter, You tube, and blogging on a word press site. HTML and SEO knowledge-skills a plus.
- Basic-Intermediate Graphic Design skills to create marketing materials including printed and online quarterly newsletter.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills. Write press releases and submit to appropriate media channels such as Patch.
- A willingness to be flexible and a desire to work with the aging population.
- Conducting tours with potential residents and their families.
- Absolute commitment to providing superior service.
- Fundraising participation, Public Speaking a plus
Want to gain valuable experience and first hand knowledge working in the professional sports industry? If so, the New England Revolution have the perfect opportunity for you because we are currently hiring spring interns!
The New England Revolution intern will support the Marketing and Ticket Sales & Service Department by assisting with the daily functions and responsibilities of each department.
This position requires an individual with a personable but professional demeanor, who is confident in their abilities, detail-oriented, flexible and solutions-oriented and possesses strengths in the areas of time management, task organization/prioritization and customer service.
- Participate in the development and implementation of annual marketing goals, objectives, policies and priorities.
- Prepare all areas of the Ticket Sales & Service Department’s game day roles including restocking inventory
- Manage all Fan Pack inquiries and fulfillment
- On Revolution game days serve, as the President’s Club Concierge or assist with gameday marketing responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination of various Revolution collateral materials
- Assist Customer Service Manager with all aspects of special events including Meet the Revs and the Welcome Event along with various game day events.
- Work with marketing staff to initiate ideas, create, research, and execute promotions to showcase the Revolution
- Carry out grassroots marketing initiatives in Boston, Providence and other locations as specified
- Assist with Slyde appearances, either serving as the mascot or mascot handler, as needed
- Help organize and update On-Field-Initiatives (OFI) customer database and contact lists
- Work directly with sales department on lead generation and data capture
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- All candidates must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Interns MUST be enrolled in college and be eligible to receive college credit for performing internship.
- Interns must have weeknight and weekend availability from September through December.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of five years administrative experience, with at least 3 in Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to handle multi-line phone and multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- HRIS experience preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Extensive phone use required
- Driving short distances may be required
- Occasional schedule flexibility regarding daily working hours
- Answer a multi-line phone system, screen, and forward calls to appropriate personnel
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for visitors and direct to proper personnel.
- Monitor and order office supplies as needed
- Manage vendors associated with the maintenance of the physical building and equipment
- Provide confidential administrative support to the President/CEO and Senior Administrative Team as requested
- Provide administrative support related to meetings and other activities by maintaining up-to-date lists and files, preparation and mailing of notices, materials, minutes and preparation of meeting rooms and refreshments.
- Process all mail, including outgoing, incoming and internal
- Assist with outreach and fundraising activities
- Assist in upkeep of all common areas
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Assist HR Generalist with new hire orientations
- Manage company postings through recruiting software and other internal and external sources
- Maintain confidential personnel files in an organized manner
- Responsible for preparation of new hire offer letters and orientation packets
- Assist with annual open enrollment process
- Perform verification of employment
- Other duties as required