- Promote our product and encourage everyone to do the same.
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs.
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers Demonstrate a sense of urgency and pride while executing tasks and processes.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk.
- Execute the shipment process to meet productivity and presentation standards.
- Place styles, sizes and colors of product on the salesfloor so they are available and within reach for the customer.
- Place all necessary upstock/backstock product in an organized and easily accessible manner.
- Execute signage and markdown processes accurately and efficiently to meet productivity and pricing standards.
- Execute replenishment tasks with attention to detail ensuring all styles, sizes and colors are available.
- Maintain the organization of all product in the upstock/backstock.
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the salesfloor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Assist the General Manager in the daily operations of the restaurant. Entry level to experienced assistant managers can join our team and advance through our management program.
We need hands-on professionals to manage our fast-paced sub shops. You must have the ability to achieve corporate profit objectives, provide guest satisfaction, and maintain a fun and enthusiastic environment for the guests and team members. You should possess outstanding leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate with, train, and develop your people. You should be a leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for the guests. You should be organized and detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence.
Will provide Support to Firewalls for clients - great company and great opportunity - for full details contact firstname.lastname@example.org Must have basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP. Must be, self-directed and motivated, with ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize customer needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic TCP/IP, Basic Firewall,.
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI® and the Microsoft® Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exhibits a very strong work ethic
- Conducts themselves professionally
- Proper phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to anticipate the needs of clients, etc.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Maintain and work with highly confidential materials
- Greeting clients
- Answering, screening and forwarding calls
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Keeping reception area presentable
- Calendar management
- Assisting administrative personnel
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evening hours) during the months of January-June and September-December for evening seminars
Pay rate is $13.50 to $14.50 based on experience!
Manage a SAP Business Information/Warehouse Information System for an organization and specific user groups related to business functional areas. Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design and optimization of technical information systems related to BW and BO report delivery organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to analysis, selection and modification of BW/BI Enterprise Information System and surrounding applications/infrastructure. Ensures architecture standards maximize efficiency and support on platforms related to SAP Business Warehouse and Business Object delivery tools. The role includes the definition, delivery, and production support of the technical SAP design and data standards to support the overall objectives for SAP BW and SAP BO functions. Incumbent should have a team-based comprehensive skill set in BW/BO functionality.
- Define the suite of services to be delivered within a BW/BO environment
- Ensure SLA's are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Manage integration of SAP Business Objects (XI 3.1 and 4.0) to SAP
- BW and SAP R/3 environments
- Work with Security team to design analysis authorizations/roles in
- BW and test with reports and users
- Manage and deliver reports and dashboards utilizing Webi, Crystal Reports,
- Xcelsius and Business Explorer to business function requirements
- Understand and utilize standard SAP content to build broad data models
- Build service relationships with Business Partner groups
- Ensure quality and cost effective services are performed to the agreed SLA.
- Benchmark services costs with market offerings and refine the delivery supply chain ensuring cost competitiveness utilizing low cost development/deliver options.
- Good understanding and troubleshooting ability for BW transport
- management including collection, migration and validation of
- Implement and Manage technical project plans for SAP BW/BO function.
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support ofservice delivery.
- Provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attend partner service review meetings and present performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field (or equivalent experience).
Experience / Skills Required:
- SAP R/3 Experience
- SAP 7.3 BW
- SAP Business Objects
- Business Explorer
- Bex Analyzer