Two Positions available
- Provides direct service to the public at library circulation desk, checks material in and out using computerized circulation system, registers new borrowers, collects fines and fees, answers telephone, provides basic library information, and performs other related duties as req'd.
- Library experience and knowledge of automated library systems is desirable. 18 hours a week. includes at least one evening and every other Sat., with possibility of Sun. hours.
- $15.48/hr. No benefits.
- Closing date: 8.30.2013.
- Vital role in the coordinator of the recreation department's financial activities. AP/AR, tracking expenses & revenue. Coordinating program registrations.
- High degree of customer service & ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. Maintains financial statements; processes department billing; calculates deposits; maintains records.
- Must have strong Excel skills with basic knowledge of AP/AR. BA/BS in recreation/physical ed/ public admin., or related field; & 2 years of experience in recreational programs; municipal exp. preferred. or any equivalent combination of education and exp. Cert. in C.P.R. & First Aid, Certified Pool Operator - preferred
- Hours will vary and will be expected on weekends, nights and during special events. Hours will range from 10-14 per week, depending on special events & program needs.
- Submit application, resume & 3 references to the Human Resources Director, Foxborough Town Hall, Foxboro, MA 02035 or email@example.com. The Town of Foxborough is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Bachelor degree required Master’s degree desirable
- K-12 certification preferred but not necessary
- Primary responsibility is to teach elementary and middle school students with the flexibility to teach high school as needed.
- Ability and desire to work with others to create a well-integrated, skills based computer technology program at the school
- Ability to organize and operate elementary computer lab at the school
- Ability to research and apply for grants to enhance funding for computer programing at the school
- Ability and desire to research new programs, plan curriculum that is age appropriate and run academic student competitions for the elementary school children using computer technology.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, desire to teach basic typing, internet, and computer skills to students.
- Knowledgeable and current in best practices, interdisciplinary curriculum, effective instruction and formative, summative and performance-based assessments
- Flexible personality with a desire for excellence
- Organized, Responsible and Punctual
- Experience is preferred
- Appropriate MDE certification(s) Out of State certifications, or Elementary Certification with a desire to become MA k-12 encouraged to apply.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
- Test lesson and three professional references required
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The primary responsibility of this position will be to support and coordinate administrative needs of a senior executive office. The individual will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to confidentiality.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage general office task and executive schedules
- Answering phones, typing, mail, data entry, photocopying, filing and faxes
- Create memorandums and/or correspondence
- Special projects including support and implementation of events
- Support and assist with vendor and guest relationships
- Position may require some nights and weekends
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Confidentiality and discretion required
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and customer service
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Exceptional work ethic required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Position Summary: The Certified Tech is responsible for maintaining an Inspired Selling culture in the EasyTech department that is committed to offering every customer a total solution for his/her tech needs. The Certified Tech is responsible for ensuring the EasyTech department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales and margin, and customer satisfaction (including TSat). An important focus of this role is to grow our EasyTech business both in the store as well as on- site. The Certified Tech must have technical skills and knowledge and will be required to repair computers as well as perform technical and system diagnostics and upgrades as needed.
Engagement: Engages customers on the sales floor. Uses VIBE behaviors to create a buying environment. Builds relationships with Tech Sales Associates and Mobile Consultants (in mobile stores) to create synergy across all technology departments.
Selling: Champions Technology selling programs; Exhibits Staples Selling behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management. Achieve all sales & Technology satisfaction goals. Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns.
Operations: Responsible for ensuring all operational policies and processes are followed (i.e., PC Intake through pickup process). Stays current on new technologies, products and services. Perform computer repair work or diagnostics as needed.
- Must be Staples Tech Certified
- Ability to diagnose and fix computers and securely install and service wireless networks
- Ability to manage time and work responsibly without supervision
- Previous experience selling technology products and services
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years technical experience
- Good multi-tasking skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities effectively
- Previous experience working in customers’ homes/on-site businesses
- A+ Certification preferred
Looking for an experienced landscaper. Somebody experienced using walker mowers, can run a mowing crew, Hardscape experience is a plus. Must have a drivers license and be able to tow a trailer. DOT Medical card is a plus. Looking for somebody who takes pride in their work!!