The Sales Associate - Part-Time position is a 20-25 hour per week position in our Package Sales department. Sales Associates are focused on selling full season and multi-game packages through a heavy outbound phone effort. Sales Associates typically make over 125 outbound calls during their 4-5 hour shifts.
We are looking for smart, motivated, energetic, and coachable women and men to add to our sales team. Sales Associates will receive comprehensive initial and ongoing training in the area of sales and customer service.
Sales Associates earn an hourly wage plus the opportunity to earn commissions.
Ideal candidates will be able to start very soon and must have availability in the afternoon, evening, and weekends. Local candidates desired. No experience necessary.
If you want to break into the business of professional sports and entertainment this is a great place to start! To be considered, candidates must submit a current resume and applicable cover letter.
- The bidding process regarding large, complex proposals including service solutions and process control systems for large Industrial Plants.
- Projects the cost of upcoming projects using information from various internal departments as well as outside sources (suppliers, subcontractors).
- Develops the final pricing and technical proposals associated with a bid.
- Maintains an open line of communication with the sales staff in order to ensure that customers receive quotations that are both economical and meet the technical requirements of a project.
- Manages the bid submission process from initial contact through contract signing; places particular emphasis on establishing the trading terms.
- Will also be responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution.
- Management at the highest authority levels will sign off on bids and proposals.
BS Degree in Engineering and ten (10) years of related experience authoring large complex proposals for the sale of Industrial Process Control Systems. Knowledge of Commercial Power Plant Processes is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Our drivers, who have safe driving records, comply with all local, state, and federal transportation regulations and with company policy. Drivers are expected to communicate professionally with customers and dispatchers at all times. This includes receiving complaints about schedules and quality of service. Our Drivers must make note of and report on any such complaints and respond in a courteous and respectful manner.
Swing Driver routes will vary as this position typically covers for drivers that are on vacation or leave as well as any additional pickups added for the day. Drivers must be able to read and understand a map, complete daily driver logs as well as pre and post trip truck inspections. This position will require you to work in all weather extremes including extreme hot or cold, wet or dry conditions. Truck cabs often do not have air conditioning but may include a small fan.
Education and Experience
At least five years of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past seven years.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a Class A or B CDL with airbrakes endorsement valid for the state in which you are applying to work in.
- Clean driving record
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Must be able to speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation Physical.
Ability to perform physical requirement of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Join our Product Management team as a Project Coordinator and assist in the implementation of our strategic plans for the timely production, and distribution of sample book projects to customers and sales representatives. The qualified individual will be responsible for the communication and coordination of project details within Product Management, and between Product Development, Merchandising and Sampling. He/She will anticipate scheduling issues and make recommendations to avoid distribution delays and will monitor adherence to project timelines with sample book manufacturers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field; experience may substitute for educational requirements. 2-3 years of project management/coordination experience.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, administrative and problem solving skills. Must have the ability to negotiate, establish priorities, and properly maintain and distribute schedules.
- Demonstrate high energy level/Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, meet changing deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AS400 software.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors quality and performance of each book manufacturer to ensure that Robert Allen standards are met.
- Develops timeline for production and distribution process based on required date of introduction.
- Distributes projects to staff and monitors each stage of process to assure timely completion.
- Reviews all new projects to ensure project requirements are noted and reviewed during Group Certification meetings.
- Anticipates project issues and concerns making recommendations to management in order to proactively find solutions to potential problems.
- Facilitates meetings with key personnel from Product Management, Marketing, Product, Sales, Materials Management and Sampling to maintain project schedule.
- Maintains and updates the maintenance of sample book quotes to book manufacturer’s as necessary
- Maintains @Task Project Management Software program; including but not limited to Project Information upon submittal, cost updates.
- Maintains financial and project information in RABITS program including fabric, labor costs.
- Manages the weekly/monthly forecast by providing accurate and timely planning for book receipts and work in process.
- Recommends new systems and strategies to improve productivity, streamline work and effectively utilize technology.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Beacon is currently seeking bright and energetic Associate Behavior Health Therapists to implement instructional programs with young children with autism and developmental delays in home and school settings.
Additional tasks include:
- Implementing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis while instructing children under the supervision of a Behavior Health Therapist
- Participating in ongoing training from Beacon’s clinical staff
- Maintaining and graphing treatment data
- Collaborative with the Behavior Health Therapist, parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, and other professionals to promote students' educational, physical and social development.
- Working one-on-one with children to help improve social, language and academic skills
- Meeting weekly with a Behavior Health Therapist for guidance and support
Must have reliable transportation in order to travel between the homes and schools of our clients. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field required.
Beacon ABA Services offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefit package including medical and dental insurance, and a 401K with company contribution.