Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system, verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, assigning room, and issuing room key in accordance with property policies and procedures. Operate telephone switchboard station. Respond to and resolve guest requests, including wake-up call requests. Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Count and secure bank. Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts, completing cashier and closing reports, running night audit backup, and roll the date. Print and fold folios and ensure that they are placed under each guest room door the night before check-out.
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
A CVS Beauty Consultant assists the customers with Skincare and Beauty selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of knowledge and experience. Responsible for the complete operation of the Beauty Department ensuring a high level of productivity and enabling the department to meet or exceed budgeted sales and margin.
Must be at least 18 years old. Must have the ability to perform the following tasks: Provide excellent service to customers during their shopping experience including product education, selection, and demonstration. Personalized service is a key element of this position, building relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact. Suggestive selling is an integral part of this service. Assist customers with product selection through product demonstrations. Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits. Hold product events following established company guidelines and directions. Execute the established sales plan and track results; “own” the beauty business in your store. Keep department clean and sanitary, straighten products on shelves, restock merchandise and displays. Create and maintain product displays, end caps, and other special promotional materials in support of corporate and local advertising efforts. Complete initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines. In select stores Operate mobile checkout.
Plans and implements activities that promote social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
- May share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers
- Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
- Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
- Understands responsibilities as mandated reporter
- Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing and regulation requirements
- Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
The New England Revolution are currently looking for local college students to serve as team ambassadors on campus and at grassroots marketing events. Ambassadors main roles will be promoting upcoming events, games and special offers to the student population.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Promote the Revolution on campus using Revolution provided materials; posters, flyers, etc.
- Liaise with school administration to coordinate organized school events involving the Revs.
- Liaise with the Revolution marketing staff on a bi-weekly basis.
- Represent the Revolution on campus; proudly wear team provided apparel.
- Organize school specific, discounted ticket sales programs for fellow students.
- Execute on-campus marketing promotions using Revolution provided materials.
- Build a fan base for the Revolution among fellow college students.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong knowledge of the New England Revolution and Major League Soccer is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be a current student at a college in the New England area, for the school year beginning in September 2013.
- Must attend a college in New England.
- Monitor network, applications, databases, and web servers proactively to predict impending issues
- Drive the resolution of tier 1 customer issues by working to define and diagnose issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving skills
- Prioritize issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution or escalation of all issues within accepted service levels
- Manage cases efficiently within our ticketing system
- Execute Maintenance procedures as defined by Technical Support Teams
- Documentation of process, environment, and run books
- Be a part of an on call 24x7 rotation
- This position may require second shift
- Basic command line Linux Skills
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Basic Apache and JBOSS skills
- Experience with a monitoring software such as Nagios or something comparable
- Excellent Communication skills; Verbal and Written
- Experience using a Ticketing System
- Ability to write Python scripts
- Understanding of Web technology
- TCP / IP Stack / Network Troubleshooting
- Experience Icinga, Nagios, Salesforce.com, VMware, Azure or Puppet
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to work and contribute to a team environment
- Flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years working in an IT Help Desk type environment