The Kitchen Manager has responsibility for assisting in the operation of a 99 Restaurant.
You will ensure guest satisfaction, sales increases and maximum profitability, in accordance with company goals, policies, and procedures. You will support of the company Mission Statement, “We Treat People Right”. You will also assist in all hiring, training and development of HOH employees and their continued development
We would like for you to have 2+ years of restaurant kitchen management experience, along with a passion for creating high quality food, a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team.
We are immediately looking to fill a Business Manager position at our center in Foxboro, MA, however, still forward your resumes as we have various job openings at our other locations. The Business Manager will oversee the day to day operations of the center while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety and welfare of the children and staff. This individual functions as the Human Resource coordinator for the center.
Some tasks include, but not limited to:
- Supervising staff members
- Implementing staffing schedule
- Works to ensure compliance of state regulations
- Maintaining the facility for" Tour Ready “ standards
- Conducting tours of the center
- Maintaining accurate records of both staff and children
- Complete and process potential Lead forms
- Designate teachers and primary caregivers as required by State regulations
- Delegate tasks
- Conduct staff meetings
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the Corporate Communications Director in all matters concerning daily and weekly center evaluations, accident/incident reports and other Corporate requested reporting.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree
- A degree and/or equivalent experience in Child Care or Management is a plus
- Director 2 certification is a plus
- Be Enthusiastic
- Be Adaptable
- Possess strong customer relation skills
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work well under pressure
Candidates should have successful experience in prospecting, developing client relationships, and be able to negotiate and setup client qualification meetings. We are looking for professionals that have a highly successful and proven track record as top producing salespeople. Skill set should include lead development, revenue generation and retention. The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer's needs and market opportunity in the Managed Service Provider industry.
This position reports to the office in Foxborough, MA and requires the use of your personal vehicle for regional travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology or a related field preferred.
- Requires at least 3 years of demonstrated business development experience.
- Strong technical aptitude with service related knowledge and/or experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and maintain pipeline of prospects
- Utility sales experience is a plus
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our organization in the capacity of Billing Specialist. No coding experience is needed in this position. The ideal candidate should be energetic and a quick thinker with exceptional people skills and a 'can-do' attitude.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter activity logs and verify accuracy
- Verify client eligibility
- Mail and/or transmit claims data to the correct insurers
- Download electronic payment data
- Communicate with payers as required
- Correction/resubmission of denied claims
- Follow-up and collection of outstanding A/R
- File EOBs and claims
- Keep abreast of billing/reimbursement procedures of third party and private insurance payers and government regulations relating to Early Intervention, EIPP, and ABA services
- Preparation and timely distribution of monthly accounts receivable financial reports
- Assist with preparing AR items needed for annual internal and/or payor audits and special projects
- Cross-train with other billing staff to provide back-up coverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least one year of experience with Medicaid and third-party insurance billing, collecting, and correction of adjustments and denials.
- Early Intervention Program billing experience a plus
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and communicate effectively within all levels of the agency
- Highly developed attention to detail; thoroughness; accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrated problem solver
- Ability to function effectively in complex work environment and deal effectively with numerous simultaneous task
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual equipment
- Determine wiring layouts
- Install brackets and hangers
- Install wiring throughout structures
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment
- Installation, Service, and Sales of residential and commercial backup generators.
- Apprenticeship completed
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Good eyesight
- Red Seal certification
- Trade certification
- Conceptualizes concepts easily
- Good manual dexterity
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about technological developments
- Solves problems effectively
- Visualizes potential outcomes