The position includes teaching Mixed Media, AP Art, The Elements and Principles of Art to 7th and 8th grade, and 10th grade Foundations of Art, with an end of the year art show provided for the school. Assisting students to enter annual art competitions a must. (National Art Honor Society sponsorship as well)
- Teaches Art to Middle and High School students.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares for classes assigned
- Sets and maintains standards of classroom behavior.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects to communicate these objectives to students.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media.
- Implements by instruction and action the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Seeks the assistance of district specialists as required regarding diagnosing students learning disabilities.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Makes provision for being available to students and parents for education-related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so.
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for teacher aide(s) and volunteer(s) and, cooperatively with department heads, contributes to the evaluation their job performance.
- Continues with personal professional development
- Attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as required.
- Other duties as assigned
The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Sales Director.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Sales Director.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Higher education in Business or Engineering discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum ten (10) years of strategic sales experience in an industrial business to business sales environment, ideally Energy or Resources related (Oil and Gas, Mining or Power)
- PC proficiency
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position requires extensive travel within Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the director of marketing, the Demand Generation specialist will work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop marketing activities that drive demand generation, new business conversion rates, funnel movement and enhance exposure within regional markets to support sales objectives. Candidates should have experience in developing programs around email, webinar and other innovative campaigns.
- Develop integrated demand generation focused marketing programs designed to drive new business acquisition, nurture existing prospects and drive quality sales opportunities.
- Understand our lines of business to bring new ideas and creative solutions to the marketing team
- Focus on programs to engage with our installed-base and to drive up-sell/ cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage time lines and budget associated with marketing projects.
- Perform ROI analysis on activities – recommending changes to marketing mix to optimize overall program ROI.
- Work directly with sales team leaders to drive campaigns and programs at all levels to build pipelines and help close business.
- Develop and maintain detailed monthly and quarterly key performance metrics reports of all lead generation programs, analyzing the key components of each campaign, including leads, conversions, lists, offers, messaging and creative. Track all campaigns and leads via marketing and sales automation tools.
- Assist or lead key event programs, including planning, logistics, budget and execution with a focus on ROI tracking and optimization
- Work closely with teams to define campaign goals, themes and priorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent and 5+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated successful lead generation and customer acquisition programs
- Intermediate to expert level experience with marketing and sales automation tools
- Strong project management skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many different projects simultaneously.
This position will be responsible for the maintenance and oversight of the Patriot Place and CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar websites including: artistic direction, content production and publication, marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Work with the CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar Marketing Staff to ensure timely posting of all CBS Scene Sales, Promotions, and Events information to all sections of the CBS Scene Website and Social Media platforms are up-to-date
Work with the Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinators to generate and post content for the weekly e-newsletter distribution of The Patriot Place Advantage and CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar newsletter.
Work with the Patriot Place Marketing Staff to ensure timely posting of all Patriot Place Sales, Promotions, and Event information as well as other divisions of The Kraft Group to ensure all sections of the Patriot Place Website and Social Media platforms are up-to-date.
- Using a CMS Solution and HTML/CSS, update assorted websites
- Using a CRM Solution and HTML, design, develop, and execute e-newsletters and emails
- Design graphics for both digital and print needs
- Taking photos during property and store events
- Helping in radio studio for producing voice-overs for the shipping center's PA system
- Cleaning up and maintaining assorted static pages of Patriot-Place.com
- Monitoring Social Media platforms including contest structures, comments and responses
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of computer and web/digital technologies, software and applications
- Strong knowledge of standard applications (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong understanding of file management (ZIP, FTP, etc)
- Experience with content management tools (CMS)
- Experience with video and audio recording and editing
- Must have built and managed at least one complete website (professionally or personally)