The Stock Lead will be responsible for ensuring the processing of merchandise in stores and the delivering of product to the sales floor in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all processing of merchandise in stores
- Responsible for leading and managing a shipment processing team
- Manage recovery and replenishment on the store floor at all times
- Maintain stock areas and back room as needed, ensuring organized and clean environment
- Assist store management team on other tasks, as needed
- This position will also be a key holder
- High school diploma plus 1 year of retail experience is required
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, retail operations, and loss prevention policies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record of results with a high level of business acumen
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Lifting of boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Standing and walking up to eight (8) hours per shift
Warehouse Crew at Snyder’s Lance
Receives, stores, picks and distributes material, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes deliveries to stores and other warehouses as needed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, or other stock items and distributes items to production areas.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, slip sheets, or floor loading of trailers.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Drives material handling equipment to transport stored items within the warehouse.
- May prepare parcels for mailing.
- Loads and unloads trailers of palletized and non-palletized product. Utilizes manual and automated material handling equipment.
- Prepares and takes a cycle count inventory of all merchandise; records counts on cycle count sheets and adjusts inventory in system accordingly.
- Must be able to get along well with others.
- Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal protection; keeps work area clean; stores supplies in designated areas; keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from obstructions; removes trash from work area floor; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes, and weights; identifies/reports defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to supervision.
- Cleans inside and outside of warehouse building as directed by management.
- Accurately pulls bin orders and loads them onto trailers in a neat and safe manner. Places product onto pallets in a way that nothing shifts in transit.
Technical Writing Contractor at Axeda Corporation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to quickly understand our technology and software products and use this knowledge to modify existing documentation for this effort
- Expert knowledge and experience with Adobe Framemaker (variables and conditional text) and Adobe RoboHTML (conditional build tags)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint and Corel Paintshop Pro for modifying PPTs and images and creating new ones as needed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group to produce high-quality documentation for this project
- Familiarity working in an agile environment
- Strong grammar and editing skills
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Technical Writing, English, or related technical discipline.
Senior Accountant at Ledgent Technology & Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA & Big 4 Public Accounting exp.
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of practices and concepts associated with GAAP
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Oracle and Hyperion (HFM)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external contacts
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work on cross functional team
- Innovative team player that challenges current processes
The role of the After School Receptionist is to welcome Sage parents and other school visitors. The primary duties include:
- Greet, assist and/or direct students, parents and visitors from 3:30-6:00 (or until the last child is picked up)
- Notify appropriate afterschool personnel via walkie-talkie when a parent has arrived to pick up their child
- Ensure that parents sign their child(ren) out of the appropriate afterschool program, explaining the sign-out process when necessary
- Oversee students in lobby during post-club transition time
- Provide student contact information to activity personnel as needed
- Answer questions from visitors about the School and the admission process
- Ability to interact positively with both parents and students
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work from 3:30-6:00 on scheduled days
- Punctuality is required