New Year's Day is a time for many to spend celebrating with family and friends and, as such, banks, offices, restaurants and stores will be closed or have shortened hours Tuesday in observance of the holiday.
Here's a quick look at what will be open and closed in Foxborough. Please leave a comment if you have something to add to the list!
- Stop & Shop
- Patriot Place retail (at owner’s discretion)
- Convenience stores (at owner’s discretion)
- Liquor stores (at owner’s discretion)
- Bars (at owner’s discretion)
- Trader Joe’s
- Foxborough town offices
- State offices
- Federal offices
- Post office/mail
- Boyden Library
- Foxborough Public Schools
- Foxborough Regional Charter School
- The Sage School
The Providence/Stoughton line which has stops in Sharon and Mansfield will run on a Sunday schedule.