- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight: Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
Patriot Place Events Today
- Live Fish Feeding at Bass Pro Shop - 1:30 p.m.
- Bounce Houses Near Dunkin' Donuts - 11 a.m.
- Storytime at Showcase Cinema de Lux - 11 a.m.
- Tuesday Night Paddle at Eastern Mountain Sports - 5 p.m.
- Zumba on the Main Stage Near Tastings - 6 p.m.
Warriors to Scrimmage Today
The FHS football team will scrimmage today with Tantasqua Regional at 6 p.m. at the Ahern Middle School.
The scrimmage is the second of three planned for the preseason. Last Saturday, the Warriors worked out with Catholic Memorial and will host Brockton this Saturday.
Teachers Head Back to School
The teachers of the Foxboro Public Schools return to school today for the first of three staff development days prior to the start of the school year.
The days are always a reminder that the end of the summer break is almost here. Grades 1-12 return to class on Sept. 3 while Kindergarden starts on Sept. 4 and preschool begins on Sept. 9.
Who is Meeting Tonight?
- Billboard Advertising Review Committee, 7 p.m. at Town Hall