Where to Go Sledding in Foxborough
Foxborough Patch readers share the best places to go sledding in town.
One of the greatest thrills of winter is sledding and with over 24 inches of snow falling on Foxborough this weekend, there's plenty of fresh powder for families to enjoy Sunday.
We recently asked Patch readers where the best sledding hills in Foxborough are and the most frequent response was the Ahern Middle School.
Here's a collection of our readers' responses of where they will be sledding Sunday:
- Melissa Fino Letson: "We are going to try to go to the Burrell School. Good for the younger crowd."
- Brandee Helbick Franciosi: "Ahern Middle for us."
- Bridget Hague: "Ahern is always good."
- Bridget Whyte: "To the Burrell (probably). Small gully - but good for small kids."Amy LaBrache: "Ahern."
- Tom Murphy: "We go to Ahern. I hear the church in North Attleboro on Rte 1 is good to. Being from Rhode Island we went to diamond hill."
- Melissa Salluce Block: "Ahern good."
Where are you going sledding in Foxborough? Tell us in the comments section and upload your photos to this gallery.