With Halloween less than a week away, the crunch to find creative costumes is on.
According to Business Insider, search data from Yahoo indicates that popular costumes for 2012 will include Batman, Bane and Catwoman (from the summer blockbuster "The Dark Knight Rises"), zombies, Monster High (a line of children's toys), and Katniss Everdeen (the main character in The Hunger Games books and movie).
See the top 15 search terms here.
The most popular costume of 2011, according to CNNMoney, was Charlie Sheen.
Here is a list of local costume shops, and other locations that stock Halloween costumes:
- iParty - 30 Providence Highway, Walpole
- Walmart - 550 Providence Highway, Walpole
- Target - 91 Taunton St., Plainville
- Spirit - 560 Providence Highway, Norwood
- Spooky Town Halloween Superstore - 375 Providence Highway, Westwood
- Salvation Army - 1202 Providence Highway, Norwood
Where did you get your Halloween costume for this year? Share it with us in the comments or upload a photo in the gallery above! And don't forget, all our Halloween content can be found on the topic page here.