Looking to head out to watch the New England Patriots take on the New York Giants on Super Bowl Sunday, but not sure as to where?
Here are the top places to watch the final match-up of the 2011 football season.
Head to CBS Scene at Patriot Place, over looking Gillette Stadium, to watch the big game. CBS Scene was awarded the honor of being named one of the "20 Coolest Spots to Watch the Super Bowl," by Commercial Integrator. With over 135 HDTVs throughout the restaurant, no play of the game or commercial will be missed. For more information, call (508) 203-2200.
Christina's Fireside Grille
11:00am - 2pm: Sunday brunch on Feb. 5 followed by a special game day menu from 2pm - 10pm including chili, beef stew, burgers, pizzas, wings, beer specials and more! Make your reservations today. Take out orders must be placed before Thursday, Feb. 2nd at 4pm. Call 508-668-9800 for more information.
With a large bar, pool tables and a hearty menu, Waxys is the perfect place to catch the game. For more information, call (508) 698-9299.
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Toby Keith's, Bud Light and Reebok are doing up the Super Bowl like no one else! Catch every play of the big game on 43 TVs and 2 20' projections screens. The night starts at 5PM and features a carving station buffet included in the price of admission, prizes from Bud Light and AFC/Super Bowl memorabilia available from Reebok. Click here to get your $20 pre-sale tickets now to guarantee admission
The Raven's Nest
Temporarily known as the Patriot's Nest, this pub and restaurant is located in Walpole Center. 15 different draft beers, an extensive wine list, signature cocktails and 7 plasma TVs, makes this spot perfect for watching the game.
Davio's Foxborough at Patriot Place is throwing a Super Bowl party beginning at 4:00pm on Feb. 5. The party will kick off at 4:00pm for pregame refreshments and viewing on their big screen LCD TVs. Food buffet will include spring rolls, sliders, eggplant parmesan, pastas and more - $40.00 a person. For more information, click here.
If you prefer to stay home, order takeout and watch the game in your own comfort, Patch has a list of where to call to order your game day grub.
- Saki's Pizza Time, located at Chestnut Green, features great specials everyday!
- Omega Pizza, known for its large pies, wings and calzones, is located on 126 Main Street.
- South Street Pizzeria, located on 16 South Street, this pizza joint features Greek style pizza.
- Sal's & Mal's Pizzaria, North End style pizza located on 8 Wall Street.
- Foxboro House of Pizza, located on 29 Bird Street, has a great variety of all your game day favorites.
- Stop&Shop in Foxboro has catering! Large platters include a boneless chicken wing platter, veggie platter, Italian platter, 3 foot subs and more!
Where are you going to watch the game? Let us know!