Police Logs: Mansfield Man Arrested for A&B, Disorderly Conduct at Toby Keith’s
Incidents and arrests reported in Foxborough’s police logs from Dec. 14-17.
Editor’s note: The following information was provided by the Foxborough Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, they do not indicate conviction.
Friday, Dec. 14:
- 6:05 p.m. – Dana T. Mills, 40, of 16 Bells Ct. Apt. #1, Cumberland, R.I. was arrested and charged with OUI liquor, negligent operation of motor vehicle and violation of one way. Officer Stephen McGrath, on traffic detail at Foxborough center, made the stop of Mills’ motor vehicle at 6:05 p.m.
- 9:31 p.m. – A 20-year-old Lynbrook, N.Y. man was arrested and charged with under 21 attempt to procure liquor at Bar Louie.
Saturday, Dec. 15:
- 7:33 p.m. – Robert P. Bickerstaffe, 24, of 34 Fairfield Park, Mansfield was arrested and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct and simple assault and battery at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill. Bail was set at $1,040.
- 9:18 p.m. – A 44-year-old Milford man at Bar Louie was taken into protective custody.
Monday, Dec. 17:
- 2:28 a.m. – A 43-year-old Marshfield man was taken into protective custody after Foxborough Fire reported the man was intoxicated behind the Rodman Ford building.
- 3:43 a.m. – David Norald Beaudoin, 42, of 20 Amos Ct., Lewiston, Maine was arrested and charged with trespassing at the Foxborough Public Safety Building.