Job Openings in Foxborough Area: YMCA Branch Director, Special Education Liaison at FRCS & More
Find out who's looking for new employees in the area as of Feb. 4.
Hockomock Area YMCA is looking for a branch director of the Foxboro branch.
Director is an effective leader and communicator who will oversee staff/volunteer development, program innovator, skills in fiscal management, financial development. BS & progressive management experience.
- Provide direct, specialized instruction to special education students on your caseload
- Attend common planning and grade level meetings to collaborate with 4th grade instructional team and coordinate instruction and support or modify lessons
- Write and maintain IEPs, including progress reporting, amendments and other related documents as needed
- Administer standardized academic assessments
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and chair annual reevaluations
- Communicate directly with families and provide regular updates and guidance to support student achievement
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Brigham and Women’s/Mass General Health Care Center is a comprehensive, community-based, multi-specialty ambulatory care center located in Patriot Place, a retail lifestyle center located adjacent to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
The Center offers a wide range of ambulatory services including Day Surgery, Primary Care, Medical and Surgical specialties, as well as comprehensive ancillary services: Pharmacy, Clinical Laboratory Services, Phlebotomy, and a wide range of Diagnostic Imaging services. This deep breadth of patient services under one roof requires that each of our team members embody the willingness and ability to work across departments in order to provide an integrated patient experience.While the Center’s location is 25 miles from the main campus of BWH, it is an expectation that the Center’s services offered will comply with the standards of care found at our main campus.
In addition, all physicians practicing at the Center will be fully credentialed at BWH and will provide the same excellence of care that makes the BWH nationally recognized for clinical excellence. The administrative and clinical staff of the Center must demonstrate the same high level of competence and professionalism found at the main campus. Travel to main campus may be required for professional development or business reasons.
Axeda is looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented Product Marketing Professional to work with the sales and marketing teams to lead product marketing for the company and its leading cloud service for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Connected Products.
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with target markets and target personas
- Create core marketing content needed to support campaigns and events
- Cultivate and deliver customer references/case studies that can be leveraged across the sales cycle
- Develop and deliver sales enablement to Axeda field including partners
- Track competitive activities and market developments to support field readiness
- Evangelize company and product strengths with prospects at multiple venues including webinars, tradeshows, and conferences
- Perform market research and segmentation analysis, in support of go-to-market strategy
- Experience driving product marketing efforts for a major product line
- Excellent communication abilities including strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to tackle challenging projects with limited timelines and bring to successful completion
- Experience leveraging social media as part of the marketing portfolio
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong leadership as well as teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
- At least 4 years of product marketing experience
- MBA preferred
Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to deliver on Oliver Garden's purpose of Hospitaliano. Oliver Garden's passion for 100 percent guest delight by:
Demonstrating genuine hospitality and setting the stage for an exceptional dining experience by making every single guest feel welcome at the door and engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion; introducing guests to their server; managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations; always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return.
A fun, entry-level position at D'Angelo in Foxborough. Full-time and part-time positions available.
KeyPoint Government Solutions is currently seeking independent contractors to be background investigators in the Foxborough area.
This opportunity is ideal for individuals who are willing to initially commit a significant amount of time in order to obtain a government security clearance and operate as a credentialed background investigator on behalf of the federal government.
Upon receiving security clearance and graduating from the government mandated training class, independent contractors work independently and receive a variable amount of investigative assignments dependent on the workload KeyPoint receives from the government and the independent contractors own availability. Independent contractors have a flexible schedule due to the fact that they schedule their own subject interviews, source interviews and agency appointments.
MORE JOBS: Click here to view more available jobs in the Foxborough area.