Five Things: Sept. 29: Rosh Hashanah
Rosh Hashanah, Town Meetings, Story Time, Farmers Market, and so much more!
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
*Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year holiday) began at sundown on Wednesday, September 28th.
*PumpkinFest will take place on the town common this Saturday, Oct. 1.
1. In Foxborough Today, The Stadium Advisory will meet at the Foxborough Town Hall at 7:00 pm.
2. Boyden Library will hold a Thursday Mother Goose on the Loose session this morning at 10:30 a.m. This program is for children ages 0-3. Activities include stories, rhythm and rhymes, musical instruments, songs, and more. Children must be attended by an adult who will participate with little ones and guide them through the activities.
3. Foxborough High School Warrior Varsity Sports Events:
- The Boys' golf team will host Franklin at the Foxborough Country Club at 3:15 pm.
4. The Farmers Market will be open today at Patriot Place from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm. This market features the freshest and finest from local growers and purveyors across New England. This market also includes everything from fresh produce to artisan breads to organic pet products! The Farmers Market is located adjacent to Red Robin and just outside The Renaissance Hotel and Spa.
5. Toby Keiths I Love this Bar and Grill presents live music tonight by Rebel Express at 9:30 pm!
*Brigham and Women’s / Mass General Healthcare Center is sponsoring a free weekly Strollercize Family Program. Weather Permitting, this fun activity begins outside of the Brigham and Women’s / Mass General Healthcare center at 9:45 a.m.