Five Things: Sept. 26: American Pride Music Series
Town Meetings, Warriors Sports, Mad Science, and so much more!
Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
*Country 102.5 and Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar & Grill at Patriot Place in Foxborough will host Montgomery Gentry with Kevin Fowler performing live tonight starting at 8PM. This is the first show in the American Pride Concert Series at Toby Keith’s to benefit Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center.
2. In Foxborough today, The Conservation Commission will meet at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall, Andrew A. Gala, Jr. Meeting Room. The meeting agenda can be found HERE. The Foxborough Historical Commission will will meet at Memorial Hall at 7:30 pm. The meeting agenda can be found HERE.
3. Fall Fun at Patriot Place continues with entertainment provided by Mad Science at 3:00 p.m. Mad Science delivers unique, hands-on science experiences for children that are as entertaining as they are educational and encourages scientific literacy in children in an age when science is as vital as reading, writing and arithmetic.
4. Foxborough High School Warrior Varsity Sports Events:
- The boys' & girls' varsity soccer teams will face Oliver Ames today. The boys will play at home at 3:30pm while the girls travel to Oliver Ames 3:30 pm game.
- The girls' varsity Field Hockey team will play away at Oliver Ames at 3:30pm.
- The girls' volleyball team host Oliver Ames at 4:45pm.
5. Catch all the action of Monday Night Football at CBS Scene. Enjoy a complimentary appetizer during half time. Guess the score of the game and you could win a $50 gift card!