Five Things to Do Dec. 29
Your Patch Facts for the day.
1. For real time traffic updates, click here. The National Weather Service forecast a mostly sunny day with a high near 32. They predict a westerly wind between 9 and 14mph during the day and gusts up 28 mph and an overnight low of 27.
2. Mass Audubon’s Moose Hill Wildlife Gallery, 293 Moose Hill St., in Sharon, is pleased to announce its new fall exhibit “Natural Expressions and Indigenous Colors” featuring the work of Farnaz Mobayyen. Experience the energetic, bold and passionate expressions that capture the soul and spirit of the world outside. This free event runs November 17, 2011 – January 10, 2012 opens at 10:00 a.m.
3. There will be a Girls Night Out tonight at Christina's Fireside Grille. Join the fun every Thursday evening! Beginning at 5 p.m., every female who orders an alcoholic beverage will receive a complimentary appetizer from our "limited GNO menu"!*
4. At 6 p.m., The Reserve Bin located at 373 Centrail St., will be raising a glass to all things bubbly. In honor of 2012, they will be getting tasters in the New Year’s spirit with a tasting featuring our favorite bubbly. These are so good they will be the toast to your New Year! The event is free, but you must be 21+ to taste.
5. Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro, located at 201 Patriot Place hosts free live local acoustic artists every Wednesday and every other Thursday from 7-10 pm, come down and see the best live local acoustic acts. This Thursday Steve Machena will be performing. Thurs 12/29 - Steve Machena.