The following meetings will be held in Foxborough this week.
Monday, Aug. 13:
- School Committee, 6 p.m. at Chapel Meeting House, 68 Mill St.: The Foxborough School Committee meets at 6 p.m. Monday at the Chapel Meeting House on 68 Mill St. to review food service federal guidelines and implications on school lunch prices. The committee will also discuss the 2012-13 district goals. Click here to view the agenda.
- Board of Water and Sewer Commission, 7 p.m. at Water Department Office: The Foxborough Board of Water and Sewer Commission is expected to meet with the State Representative Jay Barrows, State Senator James Timilty and Maura Callahan to discuss water hydrology at Witch Pond. The board will also discuss administration of the billboard advertising contract with FXP, report on activity of negotiation group for Patriot Place and proposed fee and rate increases for FY13. To view the agenda, click here.
Tuesday, Aug. 14:
- Southeastern Regional School Building Committee, 6:30 p.m. at Ralph Armstead Conference Room, South Easton: To view the agenda, click here.
Wednesday, Aug. 15:
- Library Trustees and Permanent Municipal & School Building Committee, 7 p.m. at Foxborough High School Media Center: The committee is expected to discuss project status review, project budget review and approve invoices.
- Boyden Library Trustees, 7:45 p.m. at Foxborough High School Media Center: The trustees will approve meeting minutes, hear a report from the Friends of the Boyden Library, review financial, staff and director’s reports, discussion of addition and renovation project issues.
Friday, Aug. 17:
- The last day of voter registration for Foxborough residents to vote in the Sept. 6 State Primary is Friday, Aug. 17. Residents can register in Town Hall from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.