5 Things: Police Arrest Suspect in String of Motor Vehicle Break-ins, New Yoga Studio Opens & More
Here's five things you need to know in Foxborough for today, March 11.
Editor's note: Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. If you know of something happening in town that did not make our list, please add it in the comment section!
1. Expect a Partly Sunny Monday with a High Near 50
Today’s weather in Foxborough, according to the National Weather Service based in Taunton, calls for a Patchy fog between 7 and 9 a.m. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Monday night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 7 mph.
2. Foxborough Police Arrest Suspect in Connection with String of Motor Vehicle Break-ins
Foxborough Police announced on its Facebook page Sunday that officers arrested a male party Saturday night believed to have been linked to a number of motor vehicle break-ins in the Mill Street/Bristol Lane area.
“If you live in this area and discover your vehicle was broken into overnight, contact investigating officer James Payne at (508) 543-1212,” police said.
3. Firefly Yoga Studio Opens in Foxborough
Firefly Yoga of Foxboro is now open for classes at its 121 Main St. studio
Firefly offers Hot Yoga, Low Heat practices of Yoga, Pilates and Suspension Training classes.
Click here for more information or e-mail the studio with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Patriot Place Events:
Here’s a look at today’s events at Patriot Place:
- Mangia Mangia Monday at Tavolino: Come to Tavolino and enjoy your choice of soup or salad and pasta for only $14.95. Download the menu and stop by Tavolino today.
- 1 p.m. - Silver Screen Classics at Showcase Cinema de Lux: Silver Screen Classics - Every Monday at 1 p.m. enjoy a Silver Screen Classic for just $2.
5. Foxborough Conservation Commission to Discuss Lincoln Hill Property
Foxborough’s Conservation Commission to meet with Town Manager Kevin Paicos to discuss the potential auction properties Lincoln Hill Camp on Oak Street and Garett Spillane Road. The Lincoln Hill Camp property sparked debate at a Foxborough Board of Selectmen meeting in January when it was revealed the Oak Street property was home to the threatened species, white marbled salamanders. To read more on the issue, click here.