This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
Despite the Patriots' loss to the Ravens two weeks ago in the AFC Championship Game, many in the area will be tuning in to the big gme on Sunday ... but where?
For those wanting to watch on big screens with good food and good company in Foxborough, we've compiled the best local spots to catch the Super Bowl - and its commercials - this Sunday:
- CBS Scene at Patriot Place: Join CBS Scene to catch Super Bowl Sunday on one of the restaurant’s 145 high-definition displays.
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill Stop by Toby Keith's to watch the game on one of 50 HDTV monitors.
- Bar Louie at Patriot Place: Watch the game on HDTVs located around the bar.
- Ninety-Nine Restaurant: Watch the games on HDTVs located around the bar.
- Finnegan's Wake, 1034 East St., Walpole: Finnegan's is offerign a free buffet of appetizers during halftime of Super Bowl XLVII.
Buy one skating admission and receive the second admission for free (not including rentals) Sunday from 6–8 p.m. This will not be combined with any other offers. For more information, click here.
The Super Bowl kicks off just after 6:30 p.m. on CBS. Beyonce will provide the halftime entertainment.
TELL US: Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?